Saturday, July 26, 2008



I have been wearing Mickey Mouse watches for at least the past 20 years. When my eyesite started going bad, I discovered that they are the easiest to read. They have nice big numbers and Mickey's fat little hands also make it easier to tell the time. On the right side of my wrist you will see my last watch, a 'ladies' size watch. It is pretty small, smaller than the previous MM watch I had. So this time I thought I would order a 'Mens' size MM watch. Wow! I think I will be able to see the time. I'm just worried my arm will go sore lugging this around all day. Another joke on me. Ha, ha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

People are going to know you are nuts.

8:48 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

It's known as having character!

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home