Saturday, June 21, 2008

OK.OK. OK! I know that I am old enough now that my doctors are now mostly younger than I am. But this last one the JDMG had me see is just too much. I am not kidding when I say that she still had her braces!!! She is about 5 ft nothing, 90 pounds soaking wet with black rimmed glasses, and I kid you not, braces on her teeth. She was very sweet and laughed at all my jokes, but so does Patrick! Oh well, she is just a fill in until my regular doctor comes back from maternity leave. See, they just keep getting younger and younger.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rissa said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Rissa said...

That is funny, my orthodontist has braces, but that make sense.

3:16 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

Isn't it hard to believe that they actually understand your pain?

3:12 AM  
Blogger Ernesto's Photo Galeria said...

Well, you came back in the picture with lots of news. Very well on the retirement Mike. Annette you should write a book you have a way with words. Yes we will include you in our prayers for a fast recovery to Mike and the sacrifice wife who took care of him in the hard times. Happy retirement guys. SPI still standing. http://www.wwdphotography.com/-/wwdphotography/gallery.asp?cat=93049&pID=1&row=15&photoID=6645851&searchTerm= Ernesto & Suzanne

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home