Tuesday, May 27, 2008





Here are some photos from our Memorial Day weekend. The wedding photos will be available in a day or so in a separate posting. But these are some special memories also.
Tricia, Christopher and Maddie, and Kent, Katy and Lucia, and Mike and I all stayed at Bernies place. So here is Bernie fixing one of his famous breakfasts. Yummy! Thanks, little Brother.






Here is a Four Generation photo.
Great Grandma Martha, Grandma me, Mommy Kate and 4th generation Lucia.


We all went to the Zoo! And it was a zoo at the zoo, but I still loved every minute with all the kids.
From left to right, Tricia, Terri, Andrew, Zach, Sami, Chris& Maddie, Kent, Katy and Me. In the front of Lucia in her stroller is Grandpa Mike.


And here is Maddie with her first skinned knee.
Ouch.



2 Comments:

Blogger Chet and Gini said...

Loooks like a great time at the zoo. Love the 4 generation picture. I haven't had time yet (or taken the time) to get me pictures off my camera!

3:12 AM  
Blogger WasteASkin said...

Holy Cow I look fat!!! No wonder I waqs sweating so much that day- CO

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home