Saturday, April 26, 2008






The daffodils are really starting to bloom in my yard just now. Unfortunately, the weather channel is predicting SNOW showers for tonight and tomorrow. What a bummer!
While Mike and I were in Seattle, Chris and Tricia took us to the 'Tulip Festival'. It was the first weekend of the festival, and the tulips fields were really not blooming quite yet. But there was a delightful display in the RoozenGaarde. And as you can see, the daffodil fields were at their best!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Gee. . . . Snow. . . . That must be ummmmm . . . nice.(?)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

Beautiful. We've had a lovely spring and for the first time in I don't know how long my crocuses and daffodils lasted as long as they were supposed to. Still have some daffodils blooming, but they are beginning to fade. When we first moved here, Carl and I spent an afternoon planting bulbs all up and down my long driveway. I have a gorgeous display of daffodils, but the deer ate all the tulips!

6:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home