Tuesday, February 19, 2008



This is how I pictured I would be spending this early part of the week, in Iowa City with Katy, Kent and Lucia. But once again this winter had different plans. Yesterday the winds blew the snow around so much that it was impossible to keep the roads clear. Mike drove in near white-out conditions until he reached interstate 35 and then it was still rough going until he got to Kansas City on his way to Coffeeville, KS. He called and advised me not to try to drive to Iowa City. Now this morning I woke up with a virus so I cannot go and get my fill of holding this precious bundle. I am asking again---will this winter ever end?!? The prediction for the rest of the week is still more snowing and blowing snow. Have I mentioned that I hate, hate, hate February?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rissa said...

I am so sorry that you are stuck. At least Feb is almost over, only nine more days. I recently got Lucia birth announcement and I love the little hat Katy put on her which she also has on in this picture.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!!

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home