Monday, January 14, 2008








Yesterday was the baby shower for Katy and Kent. The little Olson is due in about 2 weeks, so in other words, at any time. Her friends held the shower for her and it was a very nice afternoon. Everyone colored a fabric square, that should result in a really cute quilt. They received many fun and lovely gifts. This was the first shower, baby or otherwise that Grandpa Mike ever attended. Looked to me like he was having a fun time. He even made two quilt squares! We will be sure to let everyone know when Little"O" arrives and if Little O is a boy-O or a girl-O.

3 Comments:

Blogger Obert Life is Good said...

Looks like Mike was mostly interested in eating cake!!!

6:26 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

YOu make the best baby quilts. Charlie's is still on his bed and I just looked at Sadie's the other day. I had been accusing GLenn of it being at his house along with one my Great Grandma (Switzer) Moyer made and a blanket my Aunt Annie made me. Oops, I had them tucked away nicely.

8:10 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

Have been waiting to hear about the shower. Glad she had a good time. Ditto about the quilts - that one is really cute!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home