Monday, January 21, 2008





It has been snowing since before we got out of bed today. And it is not supposed to stop until sometime tonight. It is not a hard snow, just gently falling, but it just will not stop. I don't know how much is out there, when it is over two inches we have a service come and clear it off the drive and walkways. It's well over 2 inches already. I am so tired of winter already. And last night watching the Packers LOSE is just to much to bear. Baby O, please come soon and cheer me up!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Chet and Gini said...

You can send some of that this way. We have bare ground - but it sure is cold! My ideal winter would be a dusting of snow every night to cover up the dirt and temperatures around 32-35 degrees. Cold enough to keep the mud at bay, but not too cold to go outside

5:15 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

WOW - that is a lot of snow.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

SNOW is a 4 letter word I don't like to use! Don't miss it at all!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I think Lil "O" is afraid of the cold weather too.
I personally really am enjoying the beauty of the snow and winter this season. I think its exciting to see it. I just wish I could take advantage of winter sports!
JR and fam took me walking at the mall yesterday to wiggle baby O down but still no luck. However, I did get a fortune cookie that said that a long awaited event was about to occur. DUH!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Rissa said...

I think the snow is beautiful...but that is easy for me to say I don't have to live in it but I can look up and see it in the mountains. So is it still snowing?

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home