Sunday, February 10, 2008




I was able to spend a few days in Iowa City with Katy, Kent and Lucia Anne. The weather was not the best, but I enjoyed every minute of it.


While comparing notes on Katy's baby and my baby Katy I discovered that I have been lying about her birth weight for several years. I dont know when I got confused about the numbers, maybe back in '79 when I had that car accident and bumped my head. I lost several numbers then and I could have 'remembered' this one wrong. Anyway, I found out that Katy weighed 9lbs 2ozs and not the 10 lbs, 2 ozs I have been saying for years. So then I wondered about Chris' birth weight, and sure enough, he was a pound lighter than I have been saying also. He was 8lbs 14 ozs. Sorry kids, but you have known for years that I am nuts. Anyhooey, here is a new picture of Lucy, and an old picture of Chris and Katy.

1 Comments:

Blogger WasteASkin said...

That's OK Ma. even though it means I was not quite the brawny lad I thought I was, it does mean that Maddie and I were the same weight at birth. Yet further proof she take after me more than Trish. :)

-Christopher

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home