Monday, May 12, 2008

MOTHERS DAY!!!!






My Mothers Day was really lovely. Katy had thought that she could not come, but Sunday morning decided to visit with sweet Lucia. We did not do much, a bit of shopping for clothes to wear to Lizzy's wedding, but I loved every minute and it all went too quickly. Here we are with Lucy wearing the new sailor outfit grandpa bought for her. I think he is trying to get Lucy into sailing as soon as possible. But I know that sailing is more than just looking cute in the clothes!!!


Anyway, I hope all the mothers in my world had a lovely day also. I want to tell my daughter and my daughter-in-laws just how proud I am of the mothers they are. You are all doing a great job at raising my grand children. I love you all.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chet and Gini said...

That sailor suit is adorable. Wish it were that easy to find an outfit for me. I have been looking for a new dress for the wedding, too, and everything is either ugly or more than I'm willing to spend. Thus far, I have only been shopping on my lunch hour. Have been contemplating sucking it up and actually going to the mall. YUCK! I may just wear something I have.

3:20 AM  
Blogger Mike and Annette said...

I know what you mean. I did find something passable. Both Katy and Mike were surprised with my find. They both expected me to choose something they would think was ugly. And, yes, it was more than it looks like and more than I wanted to spend. But at this stage, I just did it.

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home