Sunday, August 13, 2006



I can't beleive that this picture was taken almost 1 year ago. The first week in Sept. 2005 we were in Cancun, Mexico with my pen pal of 40 years and her husband. This is Mike and I (middle people) and Brian and Lin. It was one of the most fun times we have ever had. They are a delightful couple and even though it was the first time the 'guys' had actually met, it was as if we were all grand old friends. Lin and Brian are from Liverpool, England. I still smile when I look at these pictures remembering the days we had together. Some time soon we hope to meet up again, maybe in their home country and city. I would love to see England. If you see this Lin, and I hope you do, know that I am thinking of you and wishing to see you again soon. Brian, how is that play going??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home