Wednesday, July 05, 2006















Can you stand more 4th of July pictures? Here is our Katy in 1980 (I think) what you cannot see is that she is holding up a sparkler. Sparklers were an every year purchase for Independence Day. I kinda miss them now. And the other picture, not looking anything like a July picture is to honor Aunt Mary because her birthday is on July 4th. Happy Birthday Mary!! We love you. I am thinking it is from about 1980 also. It was the first time you and Jim visited us in Wisconsin and we went skiing. Sometimes it felt that cold on July 4th in Wisconsin, but most times it was warm. Uh, nice John Deere jackets.

5 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

Note to parents: this could happen to your child if you do not apply sunscreen to face.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Car in Picture - Oldmobile Cutlass probably purchased in about 1978. Traded in for Chevy Station Wagon.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

Your kids were such cute toe-heads. Wonder where that came from??

9:32 AM  
Blogger Obert Life is Good said...

It was Valentines weekend 1980 that Mary & I visited. We received a phone call the night before leaving that our offer on our 1st house was accepted and we had to come up with a couple of thousand dollars before we left town for the earnest money.

And Gini- I've never seen a cute toe-head but I've seen some cute tow-heads!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

I think my toe's head is very cute, Aunt Gini. No harm no foul.

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home