Thursday, June 22, 2006



I've been having trouble all day with the blog. Heaven know what will be on it in the end. But here are some pictures Mike wanted to post. Both of me, both at Rocky Mountain National Park, just 35 year apart. I guess he wanted everyone to see what happens after being married to him for that many years. What he doesn't know is that I plan to post two pictures of him, same time, same place also, so you can see what happened to him after that many years of being married to me.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chet and Gini said...

Am I surprised that living with my brother is stressful??? I hope Mike know how lucky he is to have you!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

Oh I get it - I should have scrolled down and looked at your pictures first. (It's Friday). You look great too.

9:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home