Monday, June 05, 2006


Well, we have been on a vacation for the past two weeks. Here is how it started. We took our old sailboat, "Obiwanders" (yes, that is why this blog is called by the same name) to the boat dealer in St. Louis and traded her in on a new 25 ft. sailboat. I will let you all know when the new one comes in and post a picture of it with Mike the proud owner. As you can see, I look pretty happy to be kissing this one goodbye. I am hoping I will like sailing more with the bigger boat. This little boat served us well for over 15 years.
I will be posting some more about our trip in the coming days. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I will.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chet and Gini said...

I remeber Mike taking the boys & I out on the Mississippi in that boat - can't say I really enjoyed it all that much. But they did! I was beginning to think the same as you - whats up w/no new posts. Glad to see you updated yours!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

Ah, good times.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home