Wednesday, May 10, 2006


Here is what Mike is looking at this week. Care to guess where he is? I cannot believe it is 2 years already since I have been here. Beautiful, yes? As usual, when Mike is not available, things here at home do not go smoothly, by the end of yesterday, I was ready to go to bed and pull the covers over my head and hide. Besides, the vacumm cleaner breaking, my pot painting did not go as I had wanted, and just before going to bed Gracie got sick and left a big mess that took both my "spotlifter" and my "Spot Bot" to clean up. And I had to try again this morning to remove the remains. UGH!!! But she seems to be feeling better today, at least she is eating after 3 days of no eating. Ahh, the joys of having a 15 yr old dog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katy said...

PARIS?

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home