Friday, April 28, 2006

Well, I cannot figure out why the pictures of the tulips did not appear. I tried again this morning and still no tulips. Sorry, I will ask Katy to help me. In the meantime, here is a picture of Patrick. He is wearing Grandpa Mike's new felt hat. Patrick said it was a magic hat and was using his magic wand (check his hands) to try to 'stir' things up. This boy is a joy to me. I smile just thinking of him. Grandpa Mike thinks he is pretty special also, as I am sure that his own kids would not have been able to play with his NEW hat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chet and Gini said...

What a cutie!! As he grows, I can see more of his mom in him - but he still looks alot like Dad & Grandpaw too!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Patrick knew he was wearing Grandpa's hat and that he was doing magic. Thought it was cool that he saw himself.

9:39 PM  
Blogger sawbewitched said...

How cute!

6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home