Monday, July 03, 2006




HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! I hope all of you are having a great summer holiday and will be able to enjoy some fireworks with your loved ones. Here are some pictues of a July 4th many moons ago in 1975. That is Samantha with Grandma, Chris wearing one of the outfits I made during one of my manic sewing periods, and Mikey. Katy would not be born for 2 more years. I have fond memories of this 4th because it was one of the few times we had family around us for the holiday. By the way, little brother, who can that skinny fella be almost in the photo of Chris???? OHMIGOODNESS?

2 Comments:

Blogger sawbewitched said...

WOW! I wish I could remember that. Looks like we all had fun! I think that Andrew looks like me. Thanks for sharing.

7:44 PM  
Blogger spazntaz69 said...

ZERO body fat. 150 lbs. if I had a couple rolls of quarters in my pocket

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home