Wednesday, April 11, 2007



Here is Miss Maddie all ready for a day at Whistler, BC, Canada where we spent the Easter Weekend. It was a lovely ski resort, even though we were there at the ending of the ski season. But the villages and shops were great. I had my first massage using one of the chair things that you kinda sit in backwards with you face resting in a donut like pillow. You are fully clothed and this rail thin girl beat the begeebies out of me. It was so loud that I thought she was using some kind of paddle. At one point she was pushing so hard on the back of my neck that I thought my tonsils were going to pop out of my ears. But the most embarrasing part was when she took my arm and began shaking it all about. The breeze from the flapping skin of my upper arm was causing the rest of the clients to put on there jackets!! But it did help me to sleep that night, but I am not sure if it was from the relaxing (?) massage or because I was so tired from being beaten half to death. We went to some really good restaurants. That is always fun. And I got to go to Easter Mass at, "The Lady of the Mountain Church". The preist was a delightful Irishman, who made everyone feel welcome and delivered a lovely sermon. But the poor old dear could not carry a tune in a bucket. Still I loved every minute of it. Thank you Dennis, Natasha, Tricia and Chris for inviting me along.

4 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

So cute! The massage story is hilarious.

9:34 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

I guess that dispeals the notion that a requiremet of priesthood is that you be able to sing

3:08 AM  
Blogger Rissa said...

Love the sunglasses!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful granddaughter. Sounds like you are having lots of fun with her. They grow up so fast. Enjoy!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home