Thursday, February 15, 2007

This is our dog, Gracie. She is completely blind and will be 15 yrs old this May. Yesterday, I put her out as usual for her morning constitution. After about 5 minutes, I heard her bark and went to let her back in. She was half laying in the snow, and when I tried to set her upright, she would not put her one arm down and fell over again. So I picked her up and I could feel her little heart beating 100mph. I thought, 'Omigod, she is having a heart attack and will die here right in my arms. So I carried her back into the house and started to set her down on the carpet. All the sudden, pop, pop, pop. Three little poopies landed on the floor behind us. And suddenly, as I set her down, she put all 4 paws on the carpet and stood alone. She kinda blinked and looked around, sniffed at bit and walked away. What I though was a heart attack, evidently was constipation!!! That dog is killing me. If she isn't under my feet trying to trip me, she is scaring the begeebies out of me with fake heart attacks.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh poor little Gracie, I hope she's feeling better!!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Missy said...

That is a funny story.

10:09 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

Poor darling! What would we do without our babies! I took mine out to play in the snow Wednesday and when we got to the bottom of the hill, it was up to Molly's neck. She just stopped and looked up at me as though to say "Help Mom!"

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home