Friday, February 02, 2007


Fashion???
I must be getting old. I freely admit it, I just don't get this. You can judge for yourself where this guys pants are. I was afraid he would turn around I had a bad feeling what was holding his pants up in the front!! Is it that these guys have paid big bucks for designer underware and this is the only way to show it off, other than laundry day? This was in Arizona, we dont see much of this in Iowa in the winter at least. Can you guess why? The high temp this weekend if forcast to be around 0.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chet and Gini said...

We do see it here - maybe because of the University. It's kind of fun to watch them try to run and catch a bus

12:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nettie, thought I'd drop in and visit you via your blog. Hope you don't mind!
We see sights like that here in Cincinnati too. I'm sure most of the fellas that wear their pants that way don't realize what it means.

2:09 PM  
Blogger Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Come On! Its a sign of idiocy! To all you young girls out there - please tell these morons they look like idiots! Thats the only way this is going to stop. Yes every generation has that fashion statement that pisses of the prior generation. For the last 30-40 years it has been things that were considered to be "gender bending" - long hair, ear rings, etc. . . . (Yes I had both) But this has nothing to do with that. This only says, "I am too stupid to pull my own pants up, even if it prevents me from walking properly." Where does it go from here? "Hey, lets how see how long I can walk around with this hot poker up my rear?" That would be an interesting fashion statement.

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you completely, was just trying to be humorous. I truly hope that I did not offend anyone.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Mike and Annette said...

I dont think anyone was offended.
This whole post is meant to be funny. I mean, I think the lower the pants are worn, the lower the IQ level. Right? Keep the comments coming!!!!

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home