Monday, January 22, 2007


Happy Birthday JoAnn,
This is my dear friend, Jo. We have been friends for well over 25 years, having met back in Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. Our friendship has been there for each other through the raising of our children, and the joys of our grandchildren. Jo and her husband Tom have been there to help me with the old St. Peters' "Big Events". I don't know what I would have done with out them. And they were the only friends that braved it all and came to visit us in Torreon. It doesn't matter if we don't see each other for long periods of time, when we do, it is like we just visited yesterday. I love you, Jo. And I hope you appreciate that I said you are a dear friend that I have known for many years instead of a ' dear old friend.'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home