Sunday, January 14, 2007


Grandma lesson
We received some very good cookies as a Christmas gift. (Thanks, Jim and Mary) We took them along with us to Arizona and kept them in the Camper. Everyday Patrick would say to us, "How about we go to your camper", and we would because it was nice to relax in the sun. And of course I would offer everyone a cookie. Patrick was very partial to the Sugar cookies. Soon we were down to only one cookie, and it was a snickerdoodle. I offered it to Patrick and he said no. Next thing, I noticed that he would not talk to me, or even look at me. I asked him why he was angry with me and his answer....."Dama, you dont have any sugar cookies!!" So this little grandma has learned a big grandma lesson. ALWAYS HAVE SUGAR COOKIES ON HAND. Beleive me, I won't be caught without them in my camper again.

2 Comments:

Blogger Chet and Gini said...

It's nice to know that we can still learn as we get older

12:07 PM  
Blogger Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

I guess a good lesson learned from an almost 4 year old. To only have sugar cookies to be upset about! Patrick will be thrilled to know that you will never be without sugar cookies. Like he needs them! :)

12:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home