Wednesday, August 30, 2006



Last week was a special happy week. It started with a surprise visit from a dear, Deere friend. Jenny who was also in Torreon when we first lived there was in town for a short visit and we were able to have lunch together and a nice long talk. I don't know how I would have survived those first months in Mexico without her. She will always have a very special place in my heart. I have been trying to upload a photo of her, but for some reason the blog will not complete the upload.

The second and biggest happy event was of course the birth of Madeline Sophia. We are anxiously awaiting more photos of Madeline and will blog them as soon as we can.

The third happy event was also an arrival. Pictured here is Mike launching his new boat. It finally arrived only about 6 weeks late. He already has her in the water, but she is so new that we do not even have her name on her. She is named "Obiwanders Mas" and I wish Mike would look at me like I have seen him looking at this lady. I overheard him tell a dock neighbor that this is the last boat he will buy. Huummm, is that a promise???

1 Comments:

Blogger Chet and Gini said...

The boat is beautiful - but she can't complete with Maddie (or Patrick either)!

5:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home