Tuesday, September 11, 2007




Well, it has been a few weeks from my last blog. The Sailing season for this summer is over already due to the corp of engineers working on the dam at the lake. Mike was dissappointed in it ending so soon after our late start. But I am ready for Autumn and cooler weather. Here are some pictures of the last few weekends.

Here is Mike and I just making it back to the dock before the weather you see in the background hit. We made it just in time!! wheeeo

The photo on the top was taken while we spent the night on 'Obi-wanders, Mas'. It was a lovely night, if all sailing nights were like that one, I would be a better sailor.


1 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I'm glad your boat is back in sailing shape and you were able to enjoy.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home