Saturday, August 18, 2007




It is funny how the mind works. Yesterday was Mike's 59th birthday. I cleaned the house, make his birthday pie, bought the card, wrapped the gift, planned and shopped for his birthday dinner. And then waited to hear from him as to when he was arriving home from Torreon. I remembered all that and forgot to blog him. Oh well! Some days I am lucky to remember where I live. ANYWAYS, here is the birthday boy. One from the past, I have no idea what year it is. And one on his favorite chair now. I love you, and I will always love you. Sail on!

4 Comments:

Blogger Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Polka Dot Shirt w/ Plaid pants. Some things never change.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

Happy birthday Big Bro' - was visitng w/Jim & Mary so didn't get a chance to "blog" either - but I did remember it was your birthday!

11:05 AM  
Blogger Missy said...

I hope your birthday was great!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Rissa said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Mike

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home