Thursday, July 05, 2007


Happy Birthday, Brian!
Brian is the husband of my longtime friend and pen pal Lin. This picture was taken the last time we were all together. That was in Cancun, Mexico. It was the first time the husbands met each other and it was one of the best vacations I have ever had. Brian is so clever, he writes poetry and is working on a play.
Hurry and get it on the stage, Brian. Mike and I have promised to come and see it on opening night.
Always know just how special you both are to me.
In case anyone is wondering, Lin and I have been exchanging letters for over 40 years!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I think it great that you have great friends all over. This is so sad, I think I only have 2 female friends (not counting family). One I talk to more than weekly but don't see but a few times a year. The other friend I see maybe once a year if we are lucky and talk to every few months. PATHETIC. I wish I had more of a female social circle.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

Missy - you definately need to increase your circle of friends, I think they help keep you young. But don't forget to include your sisters - you have built in female friends!

6:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home