Thursday, November 16, 2006

Hello family and friends, I have been here in Seattle for over a week now. All the mothering skills (?) I had are slowly resurfacing. But Madeleine is such a sweet baby that it is not hard. She doesn't cry unless she is hungry. She smiles easily and laughs out loud a lot. She loves to be sung too. And I swear she will be talking really early because she is already trying. She looks a lot like Chris, but has darker hair. I am enjoying myself so very much. Chris and Tricia are great and truly enjoy being parents.
The weather here has not been the best, but we have been able to visit the zoo, attend a mystery dinner play, dine with Tricia's sisters, go shopping and take Maddie for a walk. So you can see life is great here in Washington. Tricia's family are warm and welcoming and I enjoy their company.
Tomorrow Grandpa Mike will arrive. Maddie and I are looking forward to that. I have told her all about him and how much he is looking forward to being here with her. She says she has been waiting and waiting for him to get here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

What fun - I am glad you are having such a great time with her, and Mom & Dad. Post pictures of the family!!

8:02 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

Such a great time. I am so glad you have this opportunity. I agree with Missy about the pictures

3:15 AM  
Blogger Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

Glad to hear all is well in WA! Have a great Thanksgiving! How long does Dad get to stay? I know he then goes somewhere else, Torreon maybe? It was good to hear about your adventures. Keep us updated.

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home