Thursday, October 12, 2006

I cant stand it!! We woke up this morning to snow!! Just a dusting, but it is way to early for snow. I am not ready for this. It was just a week ago it was 80 degrees here, so the 29 degrees of this morning was hard to take. When I came in from my morning walk, my face was numb!! I was told by one of my Iowa friends that the Farmers Almanac has predicteed a very snow filled winter for this part of the country. Maybe I will need to escape to my trailer in Mesa, Arizona this winter after all. It will be a long winter if it starts snowing in October. Help!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mike Angie Patrick Aaron said...

It was 92 here today. Yes - we have to rub it in.

9:47 PM  
Blogger Chet and Gini said...

We had snow here yesterday, too, but only for a short time. Then the sun came back out and the sky was a gorgeous blue peeking through the white fluffy clouds - and when contrasted with the changing leaves it looked picture perfect.

5:24 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Ah suck it up ma...

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home