Sunday, April 02, 2006





Today Kate and I embarked on a new project. We organized and began scanning the family slides. I (Mike) bought a camera in 1964 and was able to start personally photo-journaling my family. At that time I was still living at home. The first pic is my son, Mikey, on my shoulders (taken circa 1971). That was pulled from our first tray of slides. Tray one is a compilation Nettie was putting together of all time kid's moments. The second and third picture were taken circa 1964-65. The second picture includes (clockwise) Grandma Obert, Wee, myself, and Dad. The next pic is of good ole' Mike Moyer and my sister Marsha. That's Jim in the corner there.
There are 64 trays to get through. We got through five of them today. More memories for us Oberts and Wuennemanns soon to come...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just visited your blog - how neat! I am copying the picture of Mike holding Mikey - I keep telling David that I think he looks a little Mike. Everyone else keeps telling him looks like Chet. I can really see it in that pic. Of course, he'll probably tell me I am crazy! I've saved you as a favoite - so I'll be back!

7:09 AM  
Blogger Katy said...

Hilarious! I never knew it... Please send recent pics of David. For some reason I seem to remember David looking like Chris. But Chris is Mom's clone so that makes no sense at all.
We should upload age coordinated pictured of Mom and My face at around 25 years old. Then I see the resemblance. And I'm not complaining! Mom is Cute!

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home