Saturday, June 13, 2009


While in East Glacier, we found this wand maker. I've always wanted my own magic wand. So she had me pick up each of the wands until I found the one that choose me. After I found it, she told me its story. The main feature of this wand is the crooked or wavey shaft. She says it symbolizes lightening. (which is probably why this wand choose me with the nick-name "Stormy") It is made of oak for energy, inspiration, & courage.
It has a tip of brass for healing, protection; used to send negativity back to its sender, also used to attract money. It has one spiral in the hilt. One spiral is personal or individual. It promotes invention, independence, leadership and extraordinary will. It was made when the moon's phase was new in Libra. But I cant for the life of me remember what that means, except that it has something to to with new beginings. Anyway is was quite fun and once again it reinforces my personal belief that there is magic and magical people among us.
PS I loved her t-shirt, it says "Don't make me get my wand out!" She was the best side show in town.

5 Comments:

Blogger Missy said...

I want a magic wand. Terry and I talk about making this trip - I guess I better plan it soon with the melting going on.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Mike and Annette said...

Go!! It is a beautiful place. Logans pass is still not open, last year it opened on July 4th. It's get lots busier in July and August. And the 'border towns' were charming.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Obert Life is Good said...

Wherever you are, take that wand and make a wish for your brother-in-law to get a job and quick. I think I have just found the definition of purgatory- 6 months of looking for a job in a rotten economy.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Mike and Marsha said...

Every girl needs her own wand. What a great place and story.

11:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

OMG!!! You are such a Potter Fanatic. LOL!!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home